21. February 2011 07:30
Should you be sore or in more pain after an adjustment?
In about 80% of the cases, patients will generally feel better after a Chiropractic adjustment. That leaves 20% who will get sore after an adjustment. Getting sore is dependent on each person. The worse you are, the more likely you will be ... [More]